Multiple Growths on Thigh - Lipomas or Cancer?

I am a 28-year-old male. I have had a small (1 cm) growth on my inner thigh just under the skin,diagnosed as a lipoma. The growth itself does not hurt, but makes my leg feel uncomfortable (numb). In the past months, 2 smaller growths occurred in the same area, and I am terrified it might be cancer.

Most Likely Lipomas

+1

Most likely these are lipomas. I say this for a few reasons, most tellingly  that your physician diagnosed you as having one of these fat tumors. Also, lipomas often can be multiple and the thigh is a fairly common site for them.

Excising one can be done easily in a physician's office. I would recommend this both medically ( to ensure that it is benign) and psychologically ( relief of anxiety).

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Lipomas thigh

+1

At your age, most of the time these are not cancer.

The only way to be 100% sure is to have one removed and sent for pathology examination. This will surrely tell you what you are dealing with.

These are either lipomas or neurofibroma