Is Mullerectomy an Option After Levator Resection Relapse Post Op 2 Years?

I also did the ice test and noticed an elevation of both lids, does that mean I have ocular myasthenia gravis? I have no other symptoms other than ptosis more left than right, and no family history of MG. If mullerectomy is a good option for the ptosis relapsing, would it help my eyelids to feel lighter and without my pupils being partially covered?

Mullerectomy could be a good ptosis repair option

+2

you could likely benefit from a mullerectomy, have your surgeon place phenylephrine drop preoperatively to see if the lid goes up.  As for the MG, the ice test i snot definitive, you would need blood markers checked and a tensilon test.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon