Muffin top & extra skin after full TT. What is the least invasive procedure that can be done to fix my mediocre results? (photo)

3 months ago I had a full Tummy Tuck with lipo on my love handles. I now have the dreaded muffin top above my Tummy Tuck Incision. I have dog ears, extra skin, along with a slight droop and fatty mons pubis. I am afraid the only way to fix this is with another full on surgery. I do not have another large sum of money to pay for that, and I get very ill after surgery. Is there a safe way to fix my problems in an office, or do I have any other options like just some lipo sculpting?

Revision tt

+2
Sorry to here and see the problems you have. Under local anesthetic the excess skin can be cut away improving your result.
This should be much more affordable for you.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Secondary Tummy Tuck Revision

+1
You don't need a full tummy tuck surgery but you do need a central re-excision of skin to correct the overhang and do a pubic lift (with liposuction of the pubic mound) and dog ear excisions. These are not office procedures but could done under IV sedation with local anesthesia.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com