I Have a Mucocele in Lower Lip and Was Told to Go to a Dermatologist but I Don't Have Insurance What Should I Do?

I've been have the mucocele on the outer lower lip. It looks kinda translucent with some bluish. Been there for about 6 months now. Im a 20 year old student without job or any kind of health insurance. I need help

Mucocele treatment on lip

+2

A Dermatologist should be able to easily remove your mucocele.  It is a straight forward procedure with some local anesthetic and one stitch. Call around and ask for a cash price, let them know you are a student.  I give student cash discounts all the time and would remove it for $100, so there is bound to be someone in your area who will do the same. Good luck!

Phoenix Dermatologist