Does MUA Work on Cartilage After 4 Years?

I had a purely cosmetic rhinoplasty 4 years ago although the right side of my cartilage has back to it's original position, will MUA(manipulation under anaesthetic) work?

MUA versus Traditional Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Oman,

Without photos and physical examination it is difficult to assess what you are trying to accomplish exactly.

It seems you are trying to shy away from a revision that could be your best bet in terms of achieving commendable results.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Rhinoplasty

+1

I would be able to give you a better answer with a photo. It's not likely that MUA will be the best solution. It sounds like a revision is in order and will give you best result.

David Alessi, MD