I Am a Mtf Transgendered Person Looking for a Doctor in New England, I Live in NH

I am looking to have breast augmentation and searching for a qualified local surgeon who is experienced with male to female transgender breast augmentation

Transgender Breast Augmentation

+2

I am not in your area but have experience with breast augmentation for transgender patients... I would, if I were you, research surgeon's who have experience and who can show you results. This procedure is a bit different than a standard breast augmentation surgery so do your research.

Sexual reassignment surgery must protect you

+1

You do not say what stage of sexual reassignment you are at--whether psychological evaluation and hormone replacement have begun, and so on.

I follow the WPATH Standards of Care because I believe that they help ensure that patients proceed carefully.

In Nashua there are three plastic surgeons qualified to do beast augmentation, and there are many more in New Hampshire.  Good luck.

Mark B. Constantian, MD, FACS
Nashua Plastic Surgeon