Moving melted fat to other areas of the body? Is this possible during Venus Freeze?

My question is; once the venus freeze melts the fat in a certain area, can the melted fat be guided by the venus freeze machine to another area of the body, and if it can, how does it stay in that part of the body if it is still in the melted state? Example; if I received venus freeze on my love handles, can the melted fat on my love handles be guided over to my butt so that I can have more padding there?? I'm looking forward to reading any feedback! Thanks

Moving Melted Fat

+1
We are born with a certain number of fat cells, when you lose weight, the size of your fat cells decrease but the amount of cells you have remains the same. After a treatment some of treated fat cells are eliminated.

When your body is treated, the “melted” fat is destructed, similar to the way your fat is “melted” with exercise. Overtime your body naturally eliminates the destructed fat.

You cannot move the fat to another area for “padding” with this treatment, though that is possible with a surgical procedure.

It is best to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this treatment is appropriate for you.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat Transfer

+1
If the method used to decrease fat deposits is to freeze fat or melts fat that fat cell is dead. The melted fat is made mainly of triglycerides. It can not be transferred to other areas and expected to live. It probably will absorb or form oil cysts.