I Have to Move and Am Wondering if I Can Get an Orthodontist to Take over my Treatment?

You can and should get an orthodontist to take over treatment!

+1

If you are moving you can and should find an orthodontist to take over your case. Your orthodontist should be able to help you find an orthodontist, who is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, in your new location. Your current orthodontist will prepare transfer records to send to the new orthodontist. The new orthodontist will most likely charge new fees and after reviewing your records will determine the best way for treatment to proceed.

New York Orthodontist