Mouth Wrinkle Treatment for Sensitive Skin?

I have very sensitive and fair skin, and I would like to get rid of the vertical lines around my mouth permanently with a wrinkle treatment that has few side effects. What do you recommend?

Vertical lip lines

+1

You have several options to help improve those vertical lines above your lip. Botox is a possibility because it will help relax the muscle responsible for pursing your lips. However, you may notice when you try to drink from a straw or whistle, that you are not able to move the same way! You can also try filling the lip lines. This should only be done with a hyaluronic acid filler like Restylane or Juvederm.

Thicker fillers are not appropriate in the lip or for superficial lines. A third approach is try to skin resurfacing. Several lasers can improve the area with or without downtime. These include fractional CO2, erbium, or the Affirm by Cynosure. Being fair actually makes you a good candidate for laser procedures. And to keep from making those lines worse, wear sunscreen and avoid drinking from straws!

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon