Mouth Too Narrow for Lip Implants - Only 4 Centimeters from End to End

I'm 30. My mouth is only 40mm corner to corner. I want Permalip implants but their smallest size is 55mm long, which I can't use because it would bump out beyond my actual lips. I actually don't want to augment the corners at all- just the center, like a china doll mouth: beestung in the middle, tiny at the corners, not huge all over like Angelina Jolie's. Could Surgisil make a custom implant for me, or should I get 2 centimeters of Alloderm just in the center of my upper and lower lip?

Lip Implants

+2

The implants can be customized to fit your lips so that you get a natural and balanced result without the 'trout pout' appearance.  The alternative is to use fillers but that is temporary and would require additional injections routinely.

Lip implants can be custum fit for almost anyone.

+2

Lip implants can be customized for your particular  request and are so easy to get and look very natural.  Many are trimmed to fit what you desire. They run roughly $1500-2000 per lip.   Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip augmentation for lips with short width

+1

You can customize the implants if you would like. The other option is to do fat injections in the lips or the youngvolumizer. Below is a video on permalip augmentation for you to watch and learn.  As you will see in the video the ends of the implants that are shown can be customized.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

How To Get The Perfect Bee-Stung Lips

+1

If you are looking for the bee-stung lips, it would be much easier to have Restylane, or Juvederm injections. It is possible to trim Alloderm implants, but I find natural Restylane fillers easier & far more natural-looking than permanent implants that won't age gracefully with your face.

David Colbert, MD

Lip augmentation

+1

I would avoid permanent implants to the lip because they can be uncomfortable, extrude, and get infected.