What to Do About Deep Lines by Mouth and Around Lips?

I am 65 my most problem is deep lines around my mouth what is the answer had treatments of cologine when I was younger and results is scaring from needle

Treatment of deep lines around the mouth.

For this I prefer laser resurfacing treatments of the lips with extra passes along the ridges of the vertical lines. I also do a subcision with a needle to free up the bottom of the line so that fewer passes with the laser are required. Some doctors prefer and get equivalent results with a chemical peel. Your 2 best options are laser or chemical peel. You can see results of the laser in my photo section on realself.com