I have an upside down "Y" vein near the tip of my nose. It looks a little larger than a spider vein. Can laser therapy help?

I had a nose job (rhinoplasty) about 20 years ago. After the procedure and for many years thereafter, I had no problems. Recently, within the last 6 months, I have noticed a blue vein near the tip of my nose. It looks like an upside down "Y" and it looks larger than a normal spider vein. Can laser therapy help? What are the risks given the location of the vein? I am nervous because it is on the tip of my nose.

Treatment of nasal veins.

+1
Nasal veins can be treated by a number of ways including sclerotherapy, laser, IPL, microrneedle radio frequency and vein wave and VeinGogh.  All have pros and cons and most require several treatments.  A blue vein larger than a spider vein may respond well to sclerotherapy.  I see no risks to treating this vein.  You should see a vein specialist.

Naples General Surgeon