Mottled and Itchy Skin After Lifestyle Lift?

Had Lifestyle Lift done last June, and am quite happy.

My question is what makes the skin around my neck and ears, kinda of "mottled" looking, and they sometimes itch too. Should I come in for a follow up, or maybe a touch up?

Concerns with mottled skin after lifestyle lift

+1

If you are happy with your result and you have trust in your surgeon's skills, it is likely that they have seen the results you describe and are well acquainted with techniques to improve them. You are not likely to be the first patient they will have seen with your concerns. Furthermore, they are probably going to be the best person to manage your condition having previously operated on you.