Proportions Have Changed Since Having Children. Am I A BBL Candidate? What's the Cost?

I am a mother of 3 and before I had kids I was 34 27 46 and now I am 38 41 44 I was and would like to go back to the size I was before my kids, just wondering if it is possible to get a brazilian lift to remove fat from upper and mid section and add fat to my bottom and if possible around how much would this procedure cost? Thank You, MS, VA.

The Brazilian Butt Lift is an Excellent Means of Reshaping the Body

+1

Hi there-

The Brazilian Butt Lift works!

It is a safe and effective way to permanently improve your silhouette.

On the other hand, if you have had 3 children, it is possible that to achieve the final result you want a tummy tuck may also need to be considered.

Your best bet is to visit a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon experienced in both for a consultation.

Brazilian butt lift after pregnancy

+1

The fat transfer (Brazilian butt lift ) procedure is a good way to improve your overall shape. This procedure will not only improve your proportions and make your hip to waist look nicer, but it will also create a nice harmony of your back and buttocks. The fat that can be used for fat transfer needs to be subcutaneous fat, not visceral fat. If you have significant visceral fat, then, your waist will not decrease as much as if the fat is subcutaneous. The subcutaneous fat is the fat that you can actually grab. The visceral fat is the one around the guts and liver. This fat cannot be liposuctioned. Only a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon will be able to determine the anticipated decrease in waist size.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian butt lift post pregnancy

+1

Brazilian butt lift is one of the procedures that I feel that the most change in a person's appearance. More so than  abdominoplasty, mastopexy or breast augmentation.  I've done the Brazilian butt lift when many women after pregnancy and have had very good results with the skin of the abdomen shrinking after the surgery.  as long as the abdominal wall muscles  and fascia are tight and strong then liposuction of the abdomen can work.

Narrowing the waist is the key to returning you to your curve through the pregnancy shape. The The liposuction is the cake and the fat injection is the icing on improving the projection and the curves of the  buttox and hips. remember liposuction is a  rob Peter to pay Paul kind of procedure.  fat is a storage compartment when you take away storage compartment from the stomach another storage compartment will have to take over hopefully this is the buttocks. Most of the time I will do liposuction on the abdomen, flank, waist and back in order to get a even result in as much fat as possible for the injection.

In Miami which has cheap cosmetic surgery prices and prices between $5500 and 6500 dollars in depending on how much liposuction needs to be done.

I'm now having a fall recession discount of $500 on liposuction and fat injection.

Wendell Perry, MD

Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

You may be able to approach the measurement. What concerns me is the abdomen, I am not sure you will go back to 27. But it all depend on how much fat under the skin and how much fat inside the belly.

You may be also a candidate for a tummy tuck after 3 children. If there is lax skin and do liposuction only then the skin will fold become wavey and lax. Pictures will help advise you better.

You might be looking at a cost of $10k to 13k