5 mos PO from a full TT, I have a bulge in the lower left pubic area, must be pressing on a nerve b/c it is painful?

I was seen earlier (3mos) and told that it was probably scar tissue and to massage-no improvement at all- what could it be?

Need to check out pain after 5 months

+1

Thank you for your question. It is possible to still have a little swelling five months after a tummy tuck, but it is unusual to still be having pain. A hernia is always a possibility. If you are not getting a satisfactory answer from your surgeon, you may want to get a second opinion. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in tummy tucks.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon