Does This Morph Appear Realistic and More Harmonious?

I was wondering if my morph (right) looks more harmonious than my current nasal result (left). With the morph, I tried for conservative changes, including a slight extension of the nasal bone's root, and including a noticeable trim of the lower dorsal-tip's "parrot beak".

My goal is a more harmonious, less masculine nose that gives a distinction of symmetry rather than a distinction of size; I feel like my goal was not tackled and even made worse with previous surgery. Any insight or thoughts?

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

For optimal aesthetics we want the concave area at the root of the nose (the radix) to be at the level of the upper eyelid crease. In the photo it looks like it is at the lower pupil level. You raised the radix in the morphed photo and I would say that is realistic and more harmonious.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.