Is This Morph an Achievable Result in Chin Augmentation? (photo)

I'm a 20 year old male interested in getting an osseous genioplasty only to augment my weak chin. I am not interested in chin implants. In the attached photo, the photo on the left represents how I currently look. I have a somewhat deep labiomental fold and want to know whether the morph in the middle or on the right is an achievable result. I'd also like to know what the cost of surgery would be. Thank you for your time

Chin implant measurements - Los Angeles

+1

There are different variations and sizes of chin implants. The goal is to add natural harmony to your chin and lower face. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Advancement genioplasty

+1

I believe you can come close to what you have morphed.  As far as the mentolabial crease is concerned; with a big movement cadaver bone graft particles may need to be placed at the bone cut to soften the crease.  Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plasti c Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD