More Wrinkles/lines After Deep FX?

I had Deep FX laser around the eye area 4 weeks ago. I see improvement in the sinking area of the tear trough, however the skin looks dry and full of added lined and pulled wrinkles in crows feet and under eye area. Is this because the skin is dry? Will this go away and is it typical after Deep FX treated area has healed? What is going on? Also the redness is still there and I have heard it can take months to go away.

More Wrinkles/lines After Deep FX?

+1
Thank you for your question. Dryness is common after Co2 laser treatments. This just needs additional hydration, and will normalize in several weeks. Use sunglasses, and moisture cream. They will look better in a month or so. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

More wrinkles and lines after Deep FX

+1

At 4 weeks post treatment with Deep FX, the increased wrinkles may be a result of lingering dry skin.  Also, you could be mildly allergic to or irritated by something you are putting on your skin.

Lawrence A. Osman, MD
Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon