If I Gain Wait After A BBL, Will My Results Change?

becuase the number off cells transfer to the butt will be more than before i wonder if any adding weight will make the cells bigger then the butt bigger cause the number of cells more than before and cause the other part off body less cells cause the liposuction ?

The Brazilian Butt Lift changes where you gain weight.

+2

Hey Friends77

Yes. That is correct. The Brazilian Butt Lift changes where you gain weight.    If you remove fat cells from your waistline and transfer these fat cells to your buttocks, then gain weight, you can expect to see more gain in your buttocks than you would have prior to the fat grafting.  You will also see less weight gain in your waistline where the fat was removed from, than you would have prior to the liposuction.  I have seen this in my Brazilian Butt Lift patients as well.  

Weight gain after BBL

+2

The results of the surgery will be certainly be affected. Keep in mind that the essence of the procedure is grafting and injecting fat to your gluteal area in order to augment and contour. Therefore, the fat cells will act like any other fat in your body. If you gain weight, your fat cells will expand in that area as well as any other common area on your body. Best advice is to maintain your desired weight so that your results are not affected. Most people have a notion that because the fat is moved to another area, it will not grow or shrink in size. The fat injected acts just like any other fat.

Moises Salama, MD

Weight gain after BBL

+2

It is reasonable to expect that your buttock fullness after BBL may increase with postoperative weight gain.  Of course, if anyone gains significant weight (without a history of BBL) their buttocks may increase in size, in addition to other body areas.  In my experience, patients that maintain themselves well after surgery have the best longterm results.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Weight Gain After Your Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Yes the results will change is you gain or lose weight after having a BBL. I suggest to my patients to have an ideal body shape and weight they would like to stay within. This way it better guarantees the results they wanted when they first consulted with me about the procedure.

This procedure is fantastic because its basically two procedures in one. The way that this procedure works is that areas that contain usable fat are liposuctioned and then injected into the buttocks in order to augment the buttocks and to shape it. The fat cells will work the same way as all of the fat cells do in your body. They expand with weight gain and decrease with weight loss. If you are looking to create an even fuller buttocks post operatively you wont even need another procedure, most likely just some weight gain can do the trick for you. I have before and after photos and detailed information about the procedure on my website if you are interested in more information.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

Brazilian buttock lift results

+1

Fat behaves in a very unique way when it is transferred to other parts of your body. If you gain weight after surgery, your butt will get bigger but,  if you lose weight, your butt will get smaller.  That is why this procedure is not only about increasing your butt size but creating beautiful butt to hip proportions. Your waist will be smaller and your hip will be larger. It is a combination of fat redistribution and the illusion of a bigger butt as compared to the rest of your body. Regardless of your weight gain or weight loss, your butt will look proportionally larger.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

If I Gain Wait After A Brazilian Butt Lift , Will My Results Change?

+1

GREAT question.

ABSOLUTELY!  I have seen it in several of my BBL patients.

Fat is nature's way of storing fuel. If we consume more fuel than we burn up, our bodies store these excess calories in fat cells. As a result, although most of us have similar amounts of fat cells, our dietary habits, occupations and amount of exercise would dictate just how much we store in these fat cells. The more we eat and the less we burn, the larger our fat cells will get.

Fat, regardless of its location, is a collection of storage rooms which reflects our body's stored fuel deposits. If you gain weight, the weight gain would be distributed among all fat cells INCLUDING the grafted fat cells, be they in the buttocks, lips or face.

Peter A Aldea, MD