Is it ok to do a second revision after 1 month?

is it ok to do a second revision after 1 month? 3 weeks a go i got upper eyelid surgery to remove fat . but something wrong the dokter cut it to high. im very worry after that i give my doktor picture (becose outside my country) then he also agree he do a litte bit high incision he said'This happens because the folds I made have gone so you need to come back again to revise,Just two little cut at the previous incision, not much swollen and quick recovery (~1 week) No more charge

Wait 6 Months for Revisional Asian Eyelid Surgery

+1

Although your recovery time was 1 week after your Asian Eyelid surgery, 3 weeks after the Asian blepharoplasty is still very early and you still have swelling and need to finish healing before having another procedure. I suggest waiting at minimum 6 months for additional surgery, if you are still unhappy with your incision and folds.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asian eyelid loss of fold and incision too high

+1

It is possible that your surgeon also removed skin as well. This would lead to the higher crease and decreased tendency to have the fold of skin that is part of the crease. If you recreate the crease it could help the skin fold over more to recreate what you used to have. But the lack of skin, if he took some, could hinder this. Many surgeons would go back at a month or early on. Generally most surgeons like to wait 6 months before attempting the revision.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

The general rule is to wait

+1

It's best to discuss with your doctor what may have happened and what the reason would be to go back now vs. waiting for all the swelling to go out.

Charles S. Lee, MD, FACS

Revision after Asian blepharoplasty

+1

It is apparent from your photograph that there is some swelling of the eyelids. This is normal after eyelid surgery. It may be in your best interest to let the eyelids heal and the swelling resolve before undergoing a revision. For patients with thicker skin, swelling may persist for many weeks after surgery. Try to be patient: you may be surprised how different your eyelids look in a few weeks.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

The absolute safest thing here would be to let the eyelids heal first.

+1

However the pressure to look right often compels the doctor to act early.  The enticement  of no charge is understandably compelling.  If you are confident with your doctor, you may decide to proceed.  This is generally against the advise to wait 6 to 12 months but I certainly understand your desire to but this behind you.  Let us know how things go.