Should I Get More Sculptra Injections?

I am 50 but most people guess me to be in my 30's. The RN who gave me Sculptra said that 3 injections would give me my desired result. I wanted lift in my cheeks and a little filling in around my nasolabial folds. She said that I would see a big improvement a few months after my second if I couldn't afford to get the third shortly after the second. It is 8 months past my second injection and I see no difference. I am reluctant to spend money for a third injection. More Sculptra or ...?

Sculptra

+1
Sculptra is a wonderful product as it stimulates your body's own collagen and gives long lasting and natural results.  It is very difficult to tell without photos but it sounds like you do indeed need more Sculptra.  You can get an immediate result from a hyaluronic acid filler like Voluma.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in cosmetic fillers for the best results.

More Sculptra

+1
Without pictures or an exam, it is difficult to give you sound medical advice.
Sculptra does allow the injection of 8-9ccs of a long acting filler. With fat grafts, you may be able to get the desired result in one procedure. Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon