Will I Get Any More Projection from a Low Profile After They Settle? (photo)

Surgery 3/21/2013 about one week post op. Went over muscle 370/400 low profile sientria textured cohesive gel

Will I Get Any More Projection After They Settle?

+2

With over the muscle implants, you don't get the flattening of the implants that occur with under the muscle implants, and therefore the early results are closer to the expected outcome. That said, there may appear to be more projection as the swelling resolves. It may seem counterintuitive, but in some patients swelling obscures some of the contours and  after the swelling has resolved the projection looks more noticeable. 

All the best. 

Sientra Breast Implants

+1
Hi Yaya,
Yes I agree completely with Dr. Gottlieb, see his answer below.  As the swelling resolves, you should have more projection. Also Sientra is the only implant company who has a warrantee (C3 Program) if you develop a capsule after receiving their textured implants for primary augmentation. They have a special process which makes the texture. This implant shell is unavailable elsewhere.
  All the best, "Dr. Joe"

Joe Gryskiewicz, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon