More Pain in Right Breast, is This Normal? 6 Weeks Post Op. Pain Occurs When I Move My Breast Inward?

Hi, I am 6 weeks post-op tomorrow (April 19th). I have noticed some pain in my right breast and not in my left. The pain tends to occur when I take my palm on the side of my breast, basically in my armpit, and move the breast implant inward. Nothing that is too painful but I thought it was odd that one hurt. Also, this one is a little more hard than the other. Any suggestions?

Breast recovery

+1

Each breast will recover a bit differently after augmentation. Be patient and give it time to heal and settle down.

Pain in One Breast after Breast Surgery?

+1

What you are experiencing is not uncommon after breast surgery. Burning or shooting discomfort sensations are very common for the first few months after surgery. This may occur more so on one side than the other and usually resolves without the need for further intervention.

Of course, your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise/reassure you after direct examination.