Is It Possible That I Get a More Noticeable Bridge in my Nose? My Nose is Flat. (photo)

Ive always hated my nose its flat like a new born babys nose, i was looking to get a nose structure similar to elle varner, ive added pictures

Increasing the Nasal Bridge

+2

Hi.  Yes, your bridge can be made to project more.  I use the patient's own cartilage in some cases and I use silicone or goretex type implants in patients who need more augmentation.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Flat Nasal Bridge Improvement with Rhinoplasty

+1

The nasal bridge height can be improved with osteotomies, cartilage graft, and implants, to name a few.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Flat nose

+1

To augment the bridge patient's own cartilage is harvested from inside the nose and placed along the bridge line.  Osteotomies can narrow the bridge to give added height.  An alarplasty will also help narrow the base of the nose.

Is It Possible That I Get a More Noticeable Bridge in my Nose? My Nose is Flat.

+1

Best to obtain in person opinions. But you could have either non surgical fillers or surgery correction but over internet very hard to advise. 

Higher nasal bridge

+1

This is a very common procedure in my practice.  In my opinion, the best options in your case include a silicone implant, diced cartilage graft or a dermofat graft.  The placement of a silicone implant is a fairly straightforward procedure.  A diced cartilage graft is made using pieces of cartilage graft harvested from the nose or ear, and wrapped in a layer of temporal fascia (a layer of tissue taken from the temple area).  A dermofat graft is usually taken from the skin between the buttocks and can also raise your bridge. 

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Nose surgery , improving projection of the bridge

+1

Yes this is a common operation in my practice. Some ethnic noses need augmentation of the dorsum to have more pojection ( to impove " flat nose" ). My preferance is using bone grafts which also woud increase the projection of the tip and reduces flaring of the nostrils. This is superior to use prosthetic/synthetic devises which has the potential of becoming problematic in long term follow ups. 

Fereydoon S. Mahjouri, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Increasing Nasal Bridge Projection

+1

We frequently augment the bridge and tip in ethnic rhinoplasty to narrow and refine the nose. I always prefer to use the patient's own cartilage rather than synthetics such as silicone where there is an increased risk of infection, movement, and extrusion.

Flat nasal bridge

+1

Augmentation of the nasal bridge is a straight forward procedure when performed by a well trained surgeon with a good aesthetic vision.  Augmentation materials include the patient's own cartilage or synthetic implants.  Raising the nasal bridge usually results in a narrower, more defined nasal appearance.

Jonathan Sykes, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

African american rhinoplasty

+1

Certainly your nose could be narrowed a bit. As for the profile I can not tell from the photos that you posted.  Remember, refinement of the tip can be very difficult with thick tissues.