How much more will my nose change? It's been 4 months since surgery. (photo)

I had closed rhinoplasty 4 months ago mainly for a tip refinement but they also narrowed my bridge. I'm wondering how much more my nose will still change since I think I may almost like how my nose looked during recovery more than now. My columella hasn't lifted, like I want it to, and is still kind of dangling. The first 3 photos are my nose, and the last is what I want mine to look like. But my nose right now doesn't and is kind of uneven. Is it likely for it to still dramatically change?

How much more will my nose change? It's been 4 months since surgery.

+1

These changes can be difficult to predict without the benefit of knowing exactly what was done.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

4 months Post Op Rhinoplasty

+1

Schedule an appointment with your Plastic Surgeon to discuss your healing issues.  He is the only one who knows exactly what was done to your nose at the time of surgery.  In general, it takes weeks to months, and sometimes up to a year to see the final result.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD