More IPL in Between the Hypopigmented Areas? See Picture

This is what my provider wants to do help blend in the areas of hypo skin and normal skin. Is this wise? Will it make things worse? Or should I just wait it out? I am pretty nervous about IPL now. Thank you,

IPL and Hypopigmentation

+1

I would not recommend further treatments at this time. In my opinion, the hypopigmented spots are way too far apart for a normal, effective treatment. Most companies recommend stacking, where you slightly overlap with the bars of the IPL for a better blended effect. Your spaces suggest this was not done. I am unsure how long ago you had this treatment, but I would suggest you seek consultations from experienced board-certified physicians who have experience with this type of hypopigmentation from IPL.