Do I need to get more filler or have my Belotero dissolved? Edema? Help! This is 5 days post... - (Photos)

Worried that this large lump is not going to go down. Looks like a "water sack" and believe it is edema. Will this go away on it's own? I'm reading horror stories on here and am starting to worry. Thanks in advance.

Belotero is great under the eyes, but it can cause bruising and swelling temporarily

+2
I think that is all bruising and swelling.
Once the bruises heal, you will know for sure.
In the meantime, you can try Arnica supplements, avoid heat to the area, and ice on and off to decrease the swelling.
Don't get hyaluronidase now, or else the Belotero will be gone, and you will still have the swelling and bruising.  
Dr McNeill

Newport Beach Dermatologist

Wait another week after Belotero injections

+1
I believe that you have some degree of normal edema, or swelling, and should wait another week to 10 days before having it dissolved; next time request a microcannula for injection as this greatly reduces bruising.

Harrison C. Putman III, MD
Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dissolve Belotero?

+1
Hi Gen.  Sorry for your situation as this does not look right.  If your injector placed the product superficially (above the muscle) under the eye, then you will need to have the product dissolved as it looks lumpy.  

If the product was placed deeper and this is just swelling that accompanies the bruising, then it's possible it will resolve on it's own.  We would give it a few more days and if the sack has not gone down, you may need to get the product dissolved.  You can click the link below to learn more about the Vitrase injections to reverse the effects of Belotero injections.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD