Which One is More Effective to Remove Endometriomas: Sclerotherapy or Surgery?

Endometriosis is not treated with sclerotherapy

Sclerotherapy for veins is a treatment directing in obliterating spider veins, reticular veins and small varicose veins and is NOT used to treat proliferating endometrial implants on organs that are known as endometriosis. 

Thank you for your question. Endometriomas is a type of  an ovarian cyst. Sclerotherapy doesn't treat that.  I would recommend for you to see your doctor (Gyn) to advise you on the best treatment. I hope this helps.

Sclerotherapy is used to treat veins

Sclerotherapy is a procedure of injections used to treat veins in the legs, face, hands, etc. It is not a surgery and does not remove tissue/cysts/etc. If you are suffering from Endometriomas, you need to see a general surgeon or OB/GYN. Sclerotherapy is not an effective treatment in any way, shape, or form.