Which is more effective for acne scarring dermaroller or dermapen?

Dermaroller or Dermapen for acne scarring

+1
There are many good scientific studies showing that medical micro-needling works well for acne scarring, however, I am not a fan of rollers as they create a more erratic pattern of "tears" through the skin rather than the clean, more evenly distributed punctures seen with the motorized micro-needling machines. In my office we have found the RejuvaStamp micro-needling machine to be the best of the motorized machines. We are also using the Rejuva Skin Care system which combines motorized micro-needling with RejuvaCells human growth factor serum made from human stem cells to give the best results.
You can follow the video link above to learn more about micro-needling and human growth factor serums.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon