What can I do to get a more defined nose? (Photo)

Im not happy with my nose. It's not giving me a feminine look. What can I do to get rid of hump and bump

What can I do to get a more defined nose?

+1
The dorsal hump can be reduced.  The nasal tip can be refined by means of cartilage resection, suturing techniques, and possible tip grafts...  However, judging from the photo, you have significant thickness to the nasal tip skin.  This will limit how much refinement will actually show through regardless of the technique.  A thorough exam and discussion with your plastic surgeon is essential.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

+1
     The nasal tip can be refined as well as the alar base and the bridge.  The fibrofatty layers of the envelope can be reduced as well.  

More defined nose?

+1
It is possible to cosmetically improve your nose with a rhinoplasty.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive ethnic rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you can locate using the Smart Beauty Guide or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon