More defined, masculine lower face? (photo)

Hi There, I'm a male in his early 20s hoping to achieve a bit more of an angular, defined lower face/jaw. I'm in good shape, but I've always naturally retained more fat in my cheeks. What procedures might help me achieve my goal of having a more traditionally masculine and defined jawline and lower face? I was thinking about buccal fat pad removal, and or mandibular jaw implants. Any insight that you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Jawline definition

+1

From your images, you appear to benefit from a combination of a genioplasty to define the front of the jaw; and ramal implants to the 'back' of the jaw. As well, you could consider some liposculpture to further define the jawline. This would allow the middle face to remain naturally full, which is a benefit to aging

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon