20 year old female of Middle Eastern decent - can my nose be made more attractive? (photo)

really unhappy with the way my FACE looks (nose specifically), I'm a 20yrs old middle eastern and really unhappy with my nose .. its just big and the tip is bulbous. It really bothers me. I have considered plastic surgery but it scares me. And I'm really unhappy with the way that my face looks. (nose specifically) Any advise? Can anyone recommend a great doctor?

20 year old female of Middle Eastern descent - can my nose be made more attractive?

The nose can be refined to make you happier with your facial balance.  

Wanting More Attractive Nose

You can improve your nose so that it is proportional to your surrounding facial features. I'm sorry but surgery is the only way to improve a large nose. It is normal to be nervous about plastic; everybody experiences that.