Need More Advice. What Can I Do to Make This Heal Faster? And What Exactly is It? (photo)

I had a blister that my ps popped and pealed the skin off. About a month later and this is what it looks

+2

This is an exam;le of wound dehiscence and vascular compromise of the skin/fat of the inferior pole laterally of the breasts. Best to have daily debridements and aggressive local wound care to stimulate the wound to heal by secondary intention and contra cure. 

Skin necrosis

+2

This is skin necrosis. It will take some time to heal and may require debridement or procedures to assist with healing.

Victor Au, MD
Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon

Skin Necrosis or Exposed Implant

+1
Your photo is somewhat unclear. It appears that you have either an area of skin necrosis(death) that needs to be debrided(surgically removed) or an exposed implant that needs to be removed. Consult with your surgeon in a timely fashion.  Best wishes on your recovery.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon