Tip of the nose looks a little bit too narrow, how can this be fixed? (photo)

I had surgery 3 years ago. My nose's skin is very very thin and Im concerned about my tip being too narrow. Too "fake" looking. What should be done ? Some fat transfer maybe ? Im sacred that another surgery will make things worst. Thank you

Rhinoplasty to widen a narrow nose

+1
The nose can be widened with cartilage grafting techniques to the upper lateral cartilages also known as spreader grafts. There are additional alar batten grafts and tip grafts they can add width.  It is a good idea to seek out a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results.  For many examples, please see the link below  to our rhinoplasty  photo gallery

Tip of the nose looks a little bit too narrow, how can this be fixed?

+1
   The method for correction will be different under different circumstances.  If you have a cartilage graft that is visible, this can be removed or reduced.  Otherwise, there are various ways to camouflage a result.