Butt Implants VS Butt Fat Injections? Best Doctors for Either?

Please consider personal information rather than writing a general answer! All help is greatly appreciated. I am 18 years old, 5 5, and weigh 109 pounds. I workout 9-12 hours per week, and am very slim and toned. However, my bum is virtually nonexistent. I worry that if I take fat injections, I will quickly burn off the fat with my workouts. Which would be best for my body? Also, I am looking for a general consensus as to who is the best doctor for this procedure (no budget, any location).

Buttock Implants or Brazilian Buttlift

+1

At 5'5", 109 lbs, you probably lack the fat to make the Brazilian buttlift worthwhile, and you are a better candidate for implants.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Butt implant doc

+1

Dear Kerry,

There are 5 important things that you have to do due diligence about when choosing a butt implant surgeon : 1. Board certification in plastic surgery. 2. Surgery location -  should be done in accredited facilitiy like AAAASF etc. 3. Experience - the more the better. 4. Results - check before and after pictures. 5. Quality of care - ask to talk to previous patients.

I have over 10 years of experience with hundreds of butt implants patients. If you can find a surgeon with that experience or better in Montreal, that's your best option because of convenience.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon