Butt Implants VS Butt Fat Injections? Best Doctors for Either?

Please consider personal information rather than writing a general answer! All help is greatly appreciated. I am 18 years old, 5 5, and weigh 109 pounds. I workout 9-12 hours per week, and am very slim and toned. However, my bum is virtually nonexistent. I worry that if I take fat injections, I will quickly burn off the fat with my workouts. Which would be best for my body? Also, I am looking for a general consensus as to who is the best doctor for this procedure (no budget, any location).

Buttock Implants or Brazilian Buttlift

At 5'5", 109 lbs, you probably lack the fat to make the Brazilian buttlift worthwhile, and you are a better candidate for implants.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Butt implant doc

Dear Kerry,

There are 5 important things that you have to do due diligence about when choosing a butt implant surgeon : 1. Board certification in plastic surgery. 2. Surgery location -  should be done in accredited facilitiy like AAAASF etc. 3. Experience - the more the better. 4. Results - check before and after pictures. 5. Quality of care - ask to talk to previous patients.

I have over 10 years of experience with hundreds of butt implants patients. If you can find a surgeon with that experience or better in Montreal, that's your best option because of convenience.

Dr Widder