Lumb on Nose a Year After Artefill?

Hello, I had Artefill injected in the upper bridge part of my nose last year in May. (Artefill Rhinoplasty). In the past 2 weeks ive noticed that there is a small lump under the skin that has appeared. It looks a little bit red (maybe because I massaged it) If I massage it it goes away but then it comes back the next day. What is it? Could it be a granuloma ? There is not pain if I touch it. By the way I went to a board certified plastic surgeon who does this procedure regularly.

Lump on nose after Artefill

+1

Without seeing you or at least seeing a picture of the lump on your nose, it's impossible to know what could be causing the issue a year after the Artefill treatment to your nose.  I would recommend returning to the physician who treated you so that you can be evaluated to try and determine what might be the cause of your problem.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon