Downsized Last November and Still Feel Too Big?

Hi! I downsized last November and still feel too big. I have memory gel, mod plus 375ccs, I want to go back to saline ( I feel safer knowing I would instantly know if they rupture) My current implants are 12.8 diameter, 4 projection. I want to go down to mods, saline, 225ccs 11.5 diameter, 3.5 projection. Should I see a significant difference or should I use natrelle instead which project even less? I am 5'6, 125, 28.5 ribcage, slim hips and legs.

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me (Revisionary Surgery)?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your continued concerns after previous revisionary breast surgery.

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
 The best online advice I can give to ladies ( in regards to best breast implant size/profile) who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “ natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Breast Impant Choice Can Be Complex

+1

As you are aware, a dizzying array of breast implant choices are available to patients and surgeons alike. Smooth vs.Textured, Round vs. Anatomic, Saline vs. Silicone, Moderate, Full, and High Profile are all issues that need to be considered.   From your description, it seems like you are tall but small framed and slender.  Your pre-existing breast size is also a consideration of how a particular implant size and projection profile will affect the outcome.  While it is admirable that you are delving into the details of the types of implants selected, it may be more helpful to you and your surgeon to focus on the physical outcome that you are trying to achieve.  You should have a thorough discussion on what aspects of your current outcome that you like, and which aspects you would like to change.  You should then come up with a plan that both of you can live with.  The interaction between the body and an implant is not always 100% predictable so the pros and cons of each choice should be discussed.  Your surgeon can help you to determine the limitations of the procedure as well as what the expected likely outcome would be.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.bitarinstitute.com

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Downsizing breast implants

+1

This is a complex decision that requires evaluation by a highly experienced plastic surgeon.  There are two specific caveats. First, if you downsize that much, you may very well need a lift of some sort to tighten the breast structure.  Second, please make sure you fully understand the difference in behavior between gel and saline implants.  They are very different, especially if you don't have a large amount of breast structure to hide them.  Best of luck!