MINI Tummy Tuck Some MR 10 Days? (photo)

I am 5'10 138lbs 2 kids 2 c csections no stretch marks or wrinkly skin . just a bad c section scar which left me with a overhang and very small pouch. I consulted with 4 surgeons all suggested a mini tummy tuck with small amount of lipo. ( I had a flat tummy my whole life even after my 1st c section ) I had the surgery 10 days ago on day 8 i went to the hospital to be aspirated (remove fluid/ blood). I still have a pouch is this normal ?

Small Pouch after Minitummy Tuck

+1

If the area in question is the same area that was drained, you should see your plastic surgeon to determine if that area needs drainage again.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Mini tummy tuck and fluid?

+1

Sometimes patients develop seromas or fluid collections. Is it normal?  It is not common but can happen. Follow closely with your surgeon.

"Pouch" after Tummy Tuck?

+1

Thank you for the question but the photograph is too dark to interpret.  Given your  history and concern,  you will likely be best off following up with your plastic surgeon ( earlier that already scheduled if necessary) for evaluation. Recurrence of the fluid accumulation is not unusual and sometimes multiple aspirations are necessary.

MINI Tummy Tuck Some MR 10 Days?

+1

No the posted photo is not interpretable. Did you have a drain placed? Best to seek in person opinions or discuss with your surgeon in detail. Good luck. 

MINI Tummy Tuck Some MR 10 Days?

+1

Unfortunately the photo is dark and it appears that your slacks are covering the area in question. It would be helpful to know if the pouch seemed to be gone immediately after surgery. If so, I would expect all to improve as the swelling recedes. Consider posting a better photo.

All the best.