MINI Tummy Tuck Some MR 10 Days? (photo)

I am 5'10 138lbs 2 kids 2 c csections no stretch marks or wrinkly skin . just a bad c section scar which left me with a overhang and very small pouch. I consulted with 4 surgeons all suggested a mini tummy tuck with small amount of lipo. ( I had a flat tummy my whole life even after my 1st c section ) I had the surgery 10 days ago on day 8 i went to the hospital to be aspirated (remove fluid/ blood). I still have a pouch is this normal ?

Small Pouch after Minitummy Tuck

If the area in question is the same area that was drained, you should see your plastic surgeon to determine if that area needs drainage again.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA