Will Jaw Implants Make Me Look More Masculine? (photo)

Hi, i'm 18 year old, I always had a lack of confidence, and since 3 years old, i'm planning to do a rhinoplasty because of the top of my nose (don't know how to say it because i'm french). I really hate my nose, my mother gave it to me I guess, but for about a year ago I learned about the jaw implants. The only question I have is, which surgery to have first or if I modify my nose, will it masculinize my face ? Thanks. (I'd like to get a kind of James Franco-ish nose & jaw)

Rhinoplasty and Chin and Jaw implants can enhance your profile

+1

Thanks for your question.

It is common to have a chin and jaw proportional to the nose. You can have a chin implant to enhance the profile of your chin and jaw angle implants to give the jaw a masculine approach. Speak to your PS and look at some imaging options.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Will Jaw Implants Make Me Look More Masculine?

+1

The combination of implants along with rhinoplasty will produce a nice change.   I think that you are probably right on track with what needs to be done.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Jaw implants

+1

Jaw implants are inserted through the mouth and give the angle of the jaw more lateral or/and posterior projection. Get yourself imaged and you can see the effect the nasal and jaw changes will have on your face.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon