Will Jaw Implants Make Me Look More Masculine? (photo)

Hi, i'm 18 year old, I always had a lack of confidence, and since 3 years old, i'm planning to do a rhinoplasty because of the top of my nose (don't know how to say it because i'm french). I really hate my nose, my mother gave it to me I guess, but for about a year ago I learned about the jaw implants. The only question I have is, which surgery to have first or if I modify my nose, will it masculinize my face ? Thanks. (I'd like to get a kind of James Franco-ish nose & jaw)

Rhinoplasty and Chin and Jaw implants can enhance your profile

+1

Thanks for your question.

It is common to have a chin and jaw proportional to the nose. You can have a chin implant to enhance the profile of your chin and jaw angle implants to give the jaw a masculine approach. Speak to your PS and look at some imaging options.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Will Jaw Implants Make Me Look More Masculine?

+1

The combination of implants along with rhinoplasty will produce a nice change.   I think that you are probably right on track with what needs to be done.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Jaw implants

+1

Jaw implants are inserted through the mouth and give the angle of the jaw more lateral or/and posterior projection. Get yourself imaged and you can see the effect the nasal and jaw changes will have on your face.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon