3 Months and Uneven Implants!

I am now 3 months post op and I started off healing very evenly now I am almost 3 months and my right implant is sitting higher then my left and my left implant has shifted slightly to the left, when I am on my back, I feel an opening in the pocket. ( I got 350 ccs filled to 405 ccs, under muscle) My Dr seems to think these are good results, any clues what is going wrong & how I will have to fix this or may things even out? Thank you!

PHOTOS OF BREAST AUG RESULTS

+1

I would also agree that you have a nice result and you must remember that any attempt to correct a relatively minor problem into a major one.

Nice result

+1

Minor asymmetry of two breasts is normal.  You look like you have a  nice result unless I am missing something in the photo.

Uneven breasts

+1

Based on the one photo you posted, it looks like you have a nice result.  Any two breasts will look differently no matter what size implant or volume of saline is placed.  What the breast does when you are lying on your back is also normal and nothing that sounds out of the ordinary.  And yes, one breast can look different from the other when lying down also.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

Looking at your photo only, I would say that you have a very good result.  But since I can not examine you, I can not say otherwise.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

Early breast results

+1

These things are not unusual in breast augmentation and your result is well within the normal range at this point.  Give it 4-6 more months of healing and massage and see where you are at that point.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS