Look Pregnant 4 Months After Tummy Tuck

I look 5 months prego, 4 months after combi tuck, can this be corrected?

Tummy tuck healing revision

+1

It would be unusual to have more fullness after a tummy tuck. You may have had seroma formation, excess fat from weight gain or the muscles may have separated again. I would see your doctor. Watch my video

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Failed Tummy Tuck

+1

By 4 months after a Tummy Tuck and liposuction you should look great - flat tummy, narrow waist, defined upper butt, raised Mons pubis and even smooth upper anterior thighs. Obviously something is wrong.

See your Plastic surgeon and review your Before pictures. Is it possible you have a chronic fluid collection / seroma? Is it possible you disrupted your muscle repair?  He is in the best position to guide you.  Good luck.