6 months pregnant and am starting to notice that my areolas have gotten bigger. What procedure would make them smaller? (photo)

I want to know what procedure would be needed to make them smaller & maybe a lift?

Breast lift typically reduces and lifts the nipple areola complex

+1
It is normal to have the areola change in shape, size, and color during pregnancy. When the breasts enlarge, the areola enlarges with it. You won't know what breast volume or nipple size you will be left with until well after you give birth and after you are done with breast-feeding. I recommend waiting at least 6 months from the time you finish breast-feeding to have breast surgery. In the photograph your nipples are downward pointing and the breast appearance would be improved with a lift.  A breast lift involves repositioning the nipple areola complex to a higher position (on the fullest part of the breast mound), and typically they are made smaller at the same time.

6 months pregnant and am starting to notice that my areolas have gotten bigger. What procedure would make them smaller?

+1
TOO early to respond. This is a normal occurrence with pregnancy. Ask your OB/GYN doc to inform you about this issue....