Belly Button - Burning and Soreness 8 Months Post-op

I Am 8 Months Post Tummy Tuck and Still Have Burning and Sorness Around Belly Button?

+2

If you have burning, pain, drainage, or redness form any part of your incision at 8 months post op you should return to your surgeon for evaluation and treatment.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

See your Surgeon

+1

It is unusual to have burning and soreness around the belly button after 5 months. You should have your surgeon examine you.

Ivan Thomas, MD (retired)

See your surgeon.

+1

Pain near the belly button 8 months after a tummy tuck is very unusual. Numbness is more common. I would see your surgeon for an evaluation to see what might be the problem.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Belly Button Issues after Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck

+1

Without knowing your clinical condition or seeing before and after pictures or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you possible explanations about what is going on in your specific situation.  I would suggest setting up an appointment with your original surgeon.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD