4 Months Post Submascular Breast Augmentation, Some Pain in One Breast?

4 months post submascular breast augmentation. I have a larger implant in right breast to correct some unevenness. They are soft and natural looking/feeling. I have always had a little more "issues" with my right breast, but just starting last week I started getting some dual pains in lower left section of breast up to the nipple. It isn't real painful, but sore to touch and just an overall nagging pain. I also noticed my lymph node being sore on the same side. Should I be worried or is normal

Hello

+1

Without an exam it’s hard to diagnose. You need to make an appointment with your surgeon to get yourself checked out

Breast pain and tender lymph nodes months after implants

+1

The symptoms you have might be related to the implant, though the causes of imflammation in the breast or mastitis are many. See your surgeon first, and he may need help from you primary physician depending on how things sort out.

Pain and Enlarged Lymph Node 4 Months after Breast Augmentation?

+1

No, I would not consider what you are describing to be “normal”. I think based on your description, that a good physical examination is indicated. Both your breast tissue,  the underlying breast implants, and your lymph nodes should be evaluated. Imaging studies may  or may not be helpful. Self breast exam, primary care physician exam, and plastic surgeon follow-up will likely be helpful to you.

Pain in right breast four months after augmentation

+1

Thank you for the question. It would be difficult to answer your question without in person exam. I there fore recommend that you contact your plastic surgeon and arrange to see him/her soon.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD