2 Months Post-smart Lipo but Do Not See Any Results. Is This Normal?

My doctor took out 750ccs of which 475 was pure fat. The procedure was extremely painful so I am afraid to have the procedure redone. However, I do want to get the best results possible so I am hoping my doctor will agree to redo the procedure. How long do I need to wait before asking for him to redo the procedure? BTW, my measurements are the same as before the procedure. I wore the compression garment for 6 weeks!

Liposuction can take time to show results

it often takes up to six months to show final improvement with liposuction. you didn't mention which site(s) you had treated. 475 ccs of supranatant fat is a significant amount of volume for some areas depending on the body frame. I would suggest waiting six months and having a reevaluation prior to undergoing another liposuction to allow full reduction in the fat you have and a safer determination of how much collagen has started to form there.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon