4 Months Post-rhinoplasty and I Don't See Any Change?

Hello, I had rhinoplasty 4 months ago & I am worried that I won't get the nose I wanted. I've always had this bump on my nose & overall it is too big for my face. I still have the bump, still looks big. My doc said it would take time. I'm worried that it won't go down. Is 4 months still too early to see any results? What should I do, other than be patient & pray the bump goes down & it looks smaller? Thank you!

No Changes 4 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+1

At 4 months post rhinoplasty I would expect to see some changes, but certainly not a final result. Unfortunately all you can do at this time is to be patient and pray as you suggest. Hopefully you will ultimately be satisfied. If you want to spend the time and effort you can schedule an appointment with another surgeon for a second opinion but nothing should be done at this time.

No change at 4 months

+1

Although it is hard to tell without seeing you in person there should be some improvement of the nose by 4 months.  Looking at your before and after photos may help you appreciate some of the change

Sam Naficy, MD