2 months post rhinoplasty, there is excess skin on the sides on my nose where the bump has been shaved away. Will this go down?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

Residual excess skin after hump removal

+1

It's hard to say what you should expect to see with the excess skin without actually examining your nose.

In general, the skin can take about a year to redrape and shrink wrap around the newly down sized nose after rhinoplasty.

Your surgeon should be able to give you a better idea about your nose, of course.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD