2 Months Post Rhino-septoplasty Tenderness?

i had a rhino and septoplasty about 2 months ago,i had my hump removed and tip elevated some how,but i'm still experiencing tenderness in my nose on touch or rubbing also the mucosa especially medially is so dry and a bit crusty so is there any explanation??

Two months post septorhinoplasty

+2
It is common for the nose to be tender still especially in the tip area where it is more sensitive. This should start dissipating and the sensitivity reducing as time goes on. For the dryness you may want to speak with your surgeon and see if he wants to put you on a lubricating natural nasal spray to help keep the tissues moistened. Best regards!