I Am 8 Months Post Revision Tiplasty and my Doc Injected Kenalog in my Tip. What Does It Mean when the Tip Softens Up?

My doc injected kenalog into my tip about a month ago as I had dense scar tissue. I am 8 months post op and although my tip is still swollen, (big) it is finally softening up. What does that mean? It was veryt hard before, now it is pliable, (i can move it). Will the softening make the nose refined?

Kenalog to soften scar

+1

Kenalog is a synthetic steroid used to treat scar.It must e used in the nose very judiciously . Evidently it is working for you and the desired shape , pliability and contour is coming in. Conratulations to your surgeon who did a good job