Post Rhinoplasty Revision: What Can be Done to Fix my nose?

Hi Doctors, 4 months post-revision, not much change compared to 11 weeks, and frankly I kinda knew 1 month post-op that not enough was taken out. Question: is there a way to fix it - deproject, lower the angle, scoop it out etc? Thick skin and all, but it's very unlikely will shrink by more than 1 mm. True it's not a good look if it "looks done", but looking like it "needs to be done" is not much better. Cheers!

Early revision results

you appear to have thick skin - this can take years, not months to take shape - especially in the tip area

What can be done to fix rhinoplasty results

In many ways, it's difficult to fully assess your results without know what your nose looked like before surgery.

Your thick nasal skin does limit the amount of down sizing that can be safely done to your nose (due to the concern that the skin envelope won't adequately redrape postoperatively).

Although your nose doesn't seem to be improving from 11 weeks to 4 months, I would give it more time. Your thick skin will make the healing process pretty slow.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Rhinoplasty Revision

In a patient like you that has thick skin there is probably residual swelling which may resolve - you're only 4 months post revision rhinoplasty. Be patient fot another 6-8 months. Talk to your surgeon.

Rhinoplasty

Just from the single view, I thinkyou have a very acceptable result.  I am not sure what you were looking for and I would discuss that with your doctor.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Your expectations are unrealistic. Leave the nose alone it looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!